10.26.2011

Celebrate Color: Fall Leaves

Rachel, who blogs over at Stitched in Color, is hosting this awesome series called Celebrate Color. The basic idea is to make something inspired by fall colors and you can enter it in her contest to win some awesome prizes. The deadline for October has passed, but you can get your thinking cap on and start to plan something to enter in November. You should definitely check it out!

With this in mind, a few weeks ago I spent the weekend in the mountains with my dashing husband. It was gorgeous! We got up before sunrise every day to take some beautiful pictures and I was so inspired by the fall leaves. I think I took hundred of pictures of them. There was something about the reds, oranges, yellows, greens, and browns against the blue sky that spoke to me.



Nature really inspires me and I came home with a few new quilt ideas. Stay tuned for info about them in the next few weeks.

What inspires you?

**Don't forget to enter the Kate Spain fabric giveaway!**

2 comments:

Melissa said...

My daughter is my inspiration for most things :) I know - totally sappy right?!?

VickiT said...

My inspiration comes from seeing things bloggers like you have done. And of course, my Granddaughter inspires me as well because she's just too cute and Grandma loves making her stuff.