2.02.2012

Curves, Curves, Curves

This year one of my sewing goals is to master the curve. I like to create my own patterns and not being able to successfully sew a curve has put a major damper on my pattern/quilt making. The ideas are in my head but are unable to be realized on fabric. Luckily for me, Rachel over at Stitched in Color is hosting a month long Curves Class.

It starts this week and I'm super excited!

Just look at a few of the projects Rachel has put together for us to try:





I can't wait to get started.

You bet I'm going to try to master those curves!

I had big plans to blog about the awesome curves class earlier, but due to Sam's demise I had to wait. I'm sure you can still check it out and register today here. It is a super great deal when you think about all the hard work she has put into it -- it's a month long and you're bound to learn a few things!

Stay tuned to see my curve sewing in action within the next few weeks! =)


**All pictures are via Rachel's awesome blog...you know to keep it real around here.**

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't wait to see what you make!

Richard Healey said...

Curves scare me so I wish you luck.

http://richardquilts.blogspot.com

Lindsey said...

That class looks awesome, I wish I could do it! Curves definitely intimidate me, I'll be sewing straight lines for a *very* long time, lol.

Diane Bohn said...

You're taking the class?! Awesome! I can't wait to see what you make! You'll have to let me know what you think of it. :)

Rachel at Stitched in Color said...

Thanks for sharing about the class =)

Katie said...

I'm taking the class as well and can't wait to have some steady practice on curves. Can't wait to see what you make!