9.25.2012

Pin it to win it!

There are a lot of places where you can purchase fabric. One of my favorite online stores is Fresh Squeezed Fabrics. They have awesome fabric, at a reasonable price, and their customer service is excellent. Anyway, they are doing this awesome promotion with Pinterest. If you pin a bundle an get it repined 15 times then you get it for free!

So perhaps you can do me a favor?

Repin this awesome bundle of bella fabrics:



Free fabric + playing on Pinterest = awesome

Edit to Add: Please do not repin my bundle anymore. The contest is over. Thanks =)

7 comments:

Allison C said...

I repinned it. Can you do the same for me?
http://pinterest.com/pin/124060164706422591/

Anonymous said...

REPINNED YOURS!
THANKS FOR REPINNING MINE!

msstitcher1948@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Done! :)

Full disclosure: I totally would have repinned this anyway. These colors/patterns are great!!!

JuneBug said...

Done. Pin mine please? http://pinterest.com/pin/216595063300000021/

Elle said...

Done! Good luck!

Melissa said...

I pinned you!

Sharon said...

Did you win it? Those fabrics are beautiful. How do you do Pinterest, anyway?