11.08.2012

Kawaii Winter Wonderland: AKA My Current Obsession

When I saw that the girls of Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery were doing a cross stitch Christmas Countdown, I knew I needed to participate. It was the perfect project to get me in the holiday spirit - so I went and got my supplies and started stitching in the evenings while my dashing husband studies for his exams.



I decided to use some silver sparkled aida cloth so I've changed the color scheme a bit to match, but so far I am loving the results...and yes, I did have to take out some (a lot) of stitches to change the outlines to green, but it was worth it.


I most likely will be posting pictures of my progress on instagram (username: PurplePandaQuilts) with the hashtag #kawaiixmas as well as on twitter (@PrplePandaQuilt) and I would love to see your progress when you decide to make one too!



If you are looking for a perfect holiday project - this is it. And the pattern is on sale for only 10 dollars until November 10th.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Oooh where did you find the sparkle Aida cloth?! I checked at my Joann's today and they didn't have any. Love yours so far!