4.13.2013

Scrappy Trip Along Bee Blocks


Have you heard about the scrappy trip along blocks that were all the craze a few months ago? There is an awesome tutorial here you can follow if you'd like to join in. I wanted to be part of the "cool crowd" a few months ago when I first saw these blocks popping up on flickr and instagram...but convinced myself I didn't have time to start a new project.

Fast forward to March and the ever so talented Kelly (who has an awesome blog - check it out) picked this block for the Do.Good.Stitches circle I am a part of. I got to make a few scrappy trip along blocks AND sew for charity. Awesome, win-win for me!

I highly suggest you take a few moments and whip up a few of these beauties yourself, they don't take a lot of time and the beauty is you can use scraps if you so desire.


No comments: